Thursday, April 18, 2013

Park Fun

Here lately Allie Hunter has been obsessed with wanting to go to the park ALL THE TIME. This particular day we went to the playground at the elementary school beside Mimi and Poppy's house. It's so convenient since they only live like 2 houses down from the playground. I let AH ride her barbie jeep there and she thought she was something special. She LOVES the park. I think it's because she can actually do everything all by herself and we all know she's a very independent person. (she gets that from me)

See her little barbie jeep in the background. She got that for her 1st birthday from Chad and I. Think it's about time for an upgrade. Bless it, she's pretty much out grown it.

She looks so grown up in this picture. Can't believe she's fixing to be 3 in a month :( Time please slow down.

So happy and innocent, not a care in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete