Monday, July 9, 2012

July 4th



On July 4th we had just a chilled out, swimming kind of day. We woke up that morning and went Mimi and Poppys pool. We got there around 9:30 and immediately got into the pool. My whole family was there and even my Anne Anne, cousin Lena and her bf Drew. We had a wonderful time. It was so hot that we all pretty much stayed in the pool all day and never got out except to eat lunch. My dad had grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and we also had corn on the cob, baked beans, broccoli, chips and several different kinds of dips. It was all very delicious. Allie Hunter had a blast. She was like a little fish. She wanted to swim all by herself with her floaties on and "tick" (kick). She jumped off the side of the pool numerous times and even got brave and didn't even want you to help her she jumped, went under and came up all by herself. She also surprised us and jumped off the diving board. My big little girl. I was such a proud mommie. I guess swimming lessons have payed off.


AH and I chilling out

1,2,3...

JUMP


Her favorite thing to do at my parents is play with the water hose.
Playing with Aunt Jen Jen

Chilling in the hammock with my Poppy


We ended up leaving my parents around 4 heading home. AH was so tired and didn't nap great at Mimi and Poppys house. We also had to get back home to start packing for the beach since we were leaving next day for. Right when we started getting dark we took AH outside to play with sparklers. She was okay with the sparklers as long as I was holding them. But the big fireworks chad did she was terrified. So needless to say we didn't shoot for many. Hopefully she'll grow out of this fear of fire.

Finally got a picture with her smiling instead of whining cause she was scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment