Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Update

This was by far an AMAZING weekend cause we did NOTHING. We had nothing planned or no where we had to be. Just what we needed since the past several weekends we were either on the go or out of town at beach. Friday when I got off work I got to run errands childless. (those of you that have kids understand this is a privilege) I decided I wasn't in mood to cook so I just picked us all up supper on the way home. That night I talked Chad into helping me clean the whole house so we could get it over with. Didn't take us no time working together. Thank goodness Allie Hunter was so sweet and just played in her room while we cleaned, she was an angel. Saturday morning we woke up and Chad fixed us breakfast. It was so yummy, had ham, biscuits and eggs.Chad had some yard work to do me and AH decided to go with mom to the mall and do some shopping. Not sure why I still take stroller in cause all she wants to do is put her baby in it and push it. So took us forever in mall with her having to push stroller everywhere. We could convince her some to get in it but didn't last long. After mall trip we headed back home and we were both pooped. Shopping wore both of us out. We didn't get home till around 3 so we layed down for a late nap and both woke up after 5:30. My parents had invited us over to eat supper, they were grilling out steaks and of course it was delicious. We didn't end up going to bed till close to 11 cause we took such a late nap. Sunday morning we went to church. This was a plus for us since we've been out of town several of the past Sundays and haven't been able to attend. After church I was able to talk Chad into taking us to Cypress Inn. Another great lunch. AH was determined she wasn't going to nap that day. I guess her 20 minute cat nap in the car was all she thought she needed. That night Aunt Jen Jen and JD came over to grill and we used our fire pit for the first time to make smores. AH wouldn't try one all she wanted to do was just eat the Hersey's chocolate. Gotta love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment