Thursday, July 26, 2012

TIme Out

So for the past few weeks Allie Hunter has been obsessed with playing "pretend time out."  I"ll walk in her room and she'll have Dora, baby doll, etc...sitting in the corner and when I walk in she'll say "they in time out mommie" and won't even let me walk near them. You cant even look at them. There for the first few days I got concerned maybe she had been going to time out at school and I'd ask her and she say "I not go in time-out." Her daily sheets at school are always circled that she had a GREAT day. So surely AH couldn't be lying. haha So I asked her teacher one day and she just laughed and was like no if she did go we would tell you. Well must be some other kids going to time out here lately and Miss. Noisy AH is gonna take in everything that happens. So pretty much to sum it all up she has started telling me and her daddy to go to time out. She just does it random, we can walk into her room and she'll say "daddy sit here, you in time out" and Chad will ask her why and her response is "shhh..you time out." Needless to say I've only been sent to time out 1 time, Daddy on the other hand has gone in time out on several occasions. Glad its all fun in games now but just waiting on the day  when she gets mad or doesn't get her way and then tries to send us to time out. AND OH BOY, I feel that happening very soon. She's a mess a doesn't miss a beat. Not sure if she's gonna understand what REAL time out is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment