Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekend Update/Christmas @ TOTO'S

Friday night we went to dinner with Gigi and Paw Paw (Chad's parents) @ Longhorn's Steakhouse. Since we didn't get home till late I had to get up super early next morning to get ready to go to my TOTO'S house for a HUGE family early Christmas Party. I have been looking forward to this for weeks. We always have so much fun and get to see some family members I don't get to see very often. A few people weren't able to make it, this included my brother, Joseph :( We missed y'all !! I think I snacked way to much cause I didn't hardly eat anything for lunch. We had ribs and wings like we normal do and they were delicious.
The FAMILY minus a few

What wonderful bartenders

My perfect lil' family

.
Allie Hunter with her TOTO

Allie Hunter, Will and Jake

Mr. and Mrs. Lauderdale with AH

One of the sweetest lady's I know Mrs.Linda and AH

All of us grand kids with our significant other :) and AH the great grandchild

As AH would say "Unc JD and Aunt Jen Jen"

Showing off her backpack

The "KID" table

Sunday we visited this new church again with some of our wonderful friends who have been going and LOVED it again. Can't wait for this Sunday. Thanks for inviting us and making us feel welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment