Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Weekend Update

Thursday night I was so proud of Chad he played Mr.Mom to Allie Hunter and a friend of mine little boy, Colton. I think Chad had more fun than the kids did. :) They had a blast and I believe they were both asleep before their heads even hit the pillow that night. Rebekah and I went to see our co-worker in a play at her church. It was such a good play with wonderful music. Kristie did an AWESOME job !!! This was the pic I got while we were at the play.

                    
                                    Nothing like a dinner and movie date :)

Friday night we finally were lazy. We did nothing except grocery shop and ride around looking at Christmas lights with Allie Hunter. Chad fixed us supper and I literally ate the most amazing fries I have ever eaten in my life. Better than any restaurant or fast food fries. Who knew he was Mr.Chef.
Saturday I had a girls day. I have been looking forward to this day for weeks. Two good friends of mine,Kelli and Meg,and I went and had sushi at Hokkaido for lunch then off to the The Nutcracker ballet performance. It was so good. I've always said I wanted to go just never found anybody to go with me.
When I got home instead of doing the chores my husband was suppose to do this is what he did instead.....
My awesome new fire pit...It's almost finished. Thanks to some help from JD. So guess I couldn't be to made he didn't do the chores. At least he did something productive. That night we went over to a friends house and they made some DELICIOUS(or her husband did) Japanese food. I definitely think I will skip going to Hokkaido and just pull on over to their house next time. :) AH had a blast playing and we had a good time getting to socialize. Think AH was worn out cause we didn't get home till late and she was asleep before I even cut off the light. The next morning we all over slept and missed church
:( I hate we missed it but so thankful you can watch it live on the Internet. I enjoyed the praise and worship so much. It was a wonderful message. Then around lunch we headed down to the farm to do Christmas with Chad's Uncle and his family. Busy weekend again but was sad to see it gone so fast cause this upcoming week is going to be so busy with trying to get last minute stuff done for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment