Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dads birthday/Annual Cookie Decorating

Thursday night we had my family over for my dads birthday dinner. His actually birthday was the next night. I love living back up "in town" for this reason, cause nobody ever wanted to drive to Moundville. We had steaks,potatoes,grilled vegetables, salad and rolls. Everybody had a great time and we enjoyed hosting everybody at our house. Think my dad enjoyed it the most cause he just got to sit back and relax. Later that night my sister and I did our annual Christmas cookie decorating. It was so much fun but also so messy. Allie Hunter was more into it this year than last year, so it made it a little more fun. We thought we could be like Buddy on Cake Boss, who were we kidding,there's always next year right ?

My atempt at a Reindeer




No comments:

Post a Comment