Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weekend Update

January 25-27,2013

Friday night Chad and I took Allie Hunter to the BJCC for the circus. Aunt Jen Jen and JD also joined us. We had originally planned to eat at The Cheesecake Factory or PF Changs  but at 5:15 they both already had a 30-45 minute wait. So we ended up at the Bonefish Grill. Our food was AMAZING. We had never eaten there but had heard good things. If you like fish this is for sure the place to go. Though hopefully you won't end up with the waiter we had, he had no personality at all. Since we were so pushed for time we had to eat in a rush. We actually missed the first 15 minutes of the circus but heard it was nothing big. I was sorta disappointed though it seems like when Chad and I were growing up the circus had a lot more animals and now it's just really tigers/lions, elephants and a little dog show. All the other entertainment was "freak show" stuff. Which was very cool to watch if you are older but to a 2.5 year old all she wanted to see was animals. The poodles were all of our favorites. They were adorable. I've never really liked the tiger/lions. I feel so bad for them getting whipped and yelled at. Allie Hunter also was in love with the elephants. That's probably the #1 thing she was looking forward to.
Thank you JD for always spoiling me. He bought her this elephant light up toy.



So excited about the elephants fixing to come out.

Aunt Jen Jen and JD


Saturday morning Allie Hunter and I slept in while daddy got up early to go hunting. We literally did nothing all do long. I believe we stayed in our pj's till late that afternoon. Chad came home around 3 and started working some on the fire pit. Aunt Jen Jen and JD came over later that evening. I ended up cooking some AWESOME Mexican food. I must say it was delicious. We ended up not going to bed till late again.

Sunday we woke up bright and early and got ready for church. Since we had missed the past 2 weeks I was so ready to get back. I missed it so much. I couldn't get Chad and Allie Hunter out of the house fast enough. And boy, everybody else in town must have been just as pumped cause the place was packed !!!!! Another great sermon. I could just sit there all day and listen to Pastor Chris preach. I always leave there wanting more. After church we decided to try Another Broken Egg. After waiting 40 minutes we finally got to eat. There was so much good looking stuff to choose from. It was sorta pricey though. That afternoon we all layed down for a "SHORT" nap. Yeah, well that turned into a 3 hour nap. WOW-we didn't get up till 5. Guess we all really needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment