Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekend Update

February 1-3, 2013

First off Friday was Feb. 1 and I was able to upgrade my cell phone. YAY. Bye bye iPhone 3, hello iPhone 5. I have been waiting for this day for months. My iPhone has completely been dying on me lately. Seriously none of my apps were working except all the kid apps. So AH is proud to say she is a proud owner of my old phone. She thinks she's something special but she doesn't understand why she can't call nobody. Told you she doesn't miss a thing. Aunt Jen Jen and JD came over that evening to cook out. Mimi and JoJo stopped by for a little bit for a surprise visit. 

Saturday I surprised Chad with an early Valentines/congratulations on his promotion with an one hour couples massage. It was SO relaxing. Really just what we both needed. Afterwards we had a breakfast date at Buddy's. Picked up AH and headed home to nap. That evening we had a much needed family night. We let AH pick what she wanted to eat and what movie she wanted to watch. So, pizza and "the horse" movie (tangled) it was. It was a very relaxing night. We need to start making time for more of those nights. 

Sunday we went to church. Again as always it was an awesome message. We started a 6 week serious called "love story". Think it's gonna be one of those you don't wanna miss. After church we just grabbed some drive thru Taco Casa and headed home to eat and nap. Chad messed around with fire pit some more. That evening we rode over to Poppy's and Mimi's and watched some of the Super Bowl. GO RAVENS !!!!!

Reagan and Allie Hunter ready for Church

Making Chad and my Dad pretend like they are horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment