Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Farm Fun

A couple of weekends ago we spent Saturday down at Chads farm in Akron. I wasn't feeling to good and debated on not going but wanted to spend some family time with Chad and AH so sucked it up and went, now I'm glad I did. AH got to pet the horses, feed the chickens and turkeys and of course her favorite ride the horses. She got to ride her favorite horse Oreo or as she calls her "REO" I actually sat out in the sun in a rocking chair and watched her and Chad ride. It was the sweetest thing to watch. AH was so happy and just loving every minute of it. She had this sweet little sparkle in her eyes. Melted my heart. Chad also had a good daddy-daughter bonding time. We ended up staying down there all afternoon and his parents cooked a delicious supper. We had Fried Chicken (now I've had homemade fried chicken tenders but don't think I have EVER had a homemade whole fried chicken) Felt like I was on the movie set of Big Mommas House seeing the Crisco on the counter. Also rice, cream corn, black eyed peas and some homemade biscuits. AH was worn slap out considering she didn't have a nap earlier in the day. She was asleep before we even got 2 miles down the road.
Oreo even wanted to pose for a picture

Allie Hunter didn't like me making them stop to take a picture

Paw Paw, Allie Hunter and Gigi

Gorgeous sunset :) God is AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment