Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weekend Update-Family Time

Please read previous post about Friday ... Our adventure with a new puppy !!

Saturday we woke up early and rode back down with my mom to my Toto's to visit. My cousin Ashley and her husband J were coming through. We haven't seen them since Christmas and I was so excited to see them. My Anne Anne "Man"-as AH calls her and my other cousin Lena also came down. We had a blast getting to visit and catch up.  Always love getting to see and hang out with my family.

Toto and Allie Hunter (this picture is actualy from week before when we visited her)

That afternoon we headed home to take a nap. We were both so exhausted. Later that night we headed over to Mimi and Poppy's house to visit. Uncle JoJo even came over with several of his friends and his puppy Tripp and Aunt Jen Jen and JD came too. More great family time!!

Sunday we woke up early and got ready for Church. We were actually ready before normal time to go so we headed to Krispy Kreme before. The sermon was another great topic. Conflict-How to have a good fight. Can't wait for more discussion on it Thursday at small group. After church we headed straight home to change to head down to the farm. We ate a celebration lunch for Paw Paw since his birthday was in 2 days and AH also got to ride horses !!

Sweet Samson and Allie Hunter


My sweet Cowgirl Princess

Obsessed with jumping while counting to 3 then falling on her bottom


Feeding Baby Blaze


They both fell asleep 15 minutes before we got to the farm.


Petting Dolly

"watch me jump mum"



Helping Paw Paw feed the horses

Loving on sweet Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment