Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weekend Update

March 1-3,2013

Friday after work I had to run to Walmart to get some dog food. For those of you who know me I HATE WALMART. I swear I only go about once a year. The last time I've been to Walmart is last summer. Well just so happened to find a $50 gift card in my wallet that prompted me to go there and shop. There's not telling how long Ive had it and I'm surprised it still worked. Learned to lessons during my trip 1-Park near the flowers(you get such a closer park) 2-check out near the flowers(this is a must) There is never anybody checking out there and especially if you just have a hand full of things,its AWESOME. Forget how much money I am saving by purchasing dog food, washing detergent and household products from there. Hence-my new favorite place to shop for home items :)
That evening Aunt Jennifer and JD came over to just chill and hang out. Nothing special. Here is a pic of AH giving JD a much needed sticker facial :)



Saturday Chad went to town to do some Pro Staffing at a hunting store in town for turkey calls. This was so up is alley! Allie Hunter and I just stayed home pretty much all day being lazy, staying warm and watching Disney Movies.

Sunday I was so excited to get up and got to church. Every since we've started going to Church of the Highlands I wake up early and I am ready to go. I LOVE IT THERE ! :) After church we had lunch at Chang's then headed home for a nap. Chad finally got some time to do some work in the backyard. We had some stuff that needed to be burned (taking advantage of our fire pit) and just some straightening up outside to get done. That night we joined Poppy, Mimi, Aunt Jen Jen, JD, Joseph and Adam at Jalapenos for supper. Of course AH and I were thrilled cause this is our favorite place to eat !! That evening AH started to get her bad sinus crud again, coughing, running nose, whinny, gagging. ugh...we just got off antibiotics for this crap last week and now its back. Knowing it would be a long night with her we went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment