Wednesday, March 6, 2013

AH's Questionaire


*How old are you? - 2 and a half (saying half in a British Accent) We probably need to be working on saying 3 since her birthday is about 3 months away.
*What's your favorite movie? - the white horse (Tangled)
*What's your favorite show on TV? - Sophia the First
*What's your favorite food? - beans
*Where's your favorite place to eat? - The place by Mimi's house with the beans (Jalapenos)
*What makes me happy?-My sister and my brother (hmmm.....well since she has no siblings not sure what to think about this. guess she's trying to tell Chad and I something)

*What's your favorite color?-purple no pink....OK purples my first favorite

*Who's your best friend?-Mommie (Melts my heart, wish this would stay her answer forever)

*What's your favorite thing to do?-Swing outside

*What do you and Mommie do for fun?-Color, Paint and Shop (yeah she's gonna get the shopping honest)

*What do you and Daddy do for fun?-Ride Oreo (the horse)

*What's your favorite book?-My bible

*What you wanna be when you grow up?-A big girl

*What do you love?-Mommie, Daddy,Poppy, Mimi, Gigi, Paw Paw, Levi, Duke, My puppy (Samson) and my sister and brother (really .. who knows about these last two)

No comments:

Post a Comment