Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekend Update

March 15-17,2013

This weekend started off GREAT (remember later I said started off). Chad was gone out of town turkey hunting with J (my cousin Ashley's husband). This is the time of year I get to feel like a single parent. I don't know how they do it and I look up to them everyday. AH and I did a little shopping in midtown with Mimi Friday afternoon and ended up having supper at Longhorns with Joseph, Jennifer and JD. 

Saturday morning AH and I woke up early so we could have breakfast at Waffle House with Mimi and "Man"-It's really Nan but AH refuses to call her that. Then we headed down to Eutaw to visit TOTO. I always love going down there to visit her and I know it brightens her day to get to see Allie Hunter. Saturday night we had dinner at Olive Garden for supper and then AH and I headed home to go to bed early so we could get up early for church.

Doing what we do best at TOTO'S house, coloring and playing with her awesome sticker collection.

AH insisted on being just like "man" and wearing her glasses on her head and she even had to hold "man's" hand for the ride back home.
                            
                      
Well remember earlier I said my weekend started off great well...it ended far from the word great. The horrible stomach virus had made it's debut at our house. I was up from 10:30-7:00 Sunday morning. I'm sure you can image what I was doing. Ugh..I just wanted to die. I felt like I had food poisoning cause I had had it in high school and it was just as bad but mom and I had the same thing for dinner Saturday night so I knew it was just a very bad case of stomach virus. Thank the lord for my amazing mother who came to my rescue at 6:30 Sunday morning to help with AH. I literally lied in the bed all day sick. Of course Allie Hunter's ballet pics were this day too. SO HUGE thanks again to my mom for handling all that for me and my great friend Kelli for helping mom get her ready at the studio.


She is obsessed with the birds at Mimi and Poppy's house. Not sure if this is Sugar or Peppa :)


On an exciting note. J killed his first turkey this weekend with Chad. I think Chad was just as excited if not more than J about it. I hope Chad didn't ruin J and hunting cause Chad is a hardcore turkey hunter.
J's turkey and Chad's snake. I swear my husband is the snake whisperer. Every time he hunts he has a run in with a snake.


YAY  J !!!!! His 1st Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment