Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend Update

March 22-24, 2013

This weekend was so relaxing and we didn't really have anything we had to do. Friday after work I ran a few errands, picked up AH and headed home. Chad grilled us supper while AH and I snuggled watching a movie on TV.
Being such a sweet snuggle bunny !!


Saturday Chad woke up and went hunting while AH and I slept in. We were lazy pretty much all day and even took a long good nap. It was rainy and cold outside so we just enjoyed playing inside and for some reason AH was all about Levi. That evening we rode over to Poppy and Mimi's house and ended up having dinner at Wings and dessert at Krispy Kreme :) Chad even surprised us and came home that night !! He was so excited, he had killed his first turkey for this season. AH was all into asking her daddy questions about the turkey.
Hand feeding Levi



Chads first turkey of '13 hunting season

Daddy's lil girl


Sunday Chad went back out of town hunting while AH and I got ready for church.

While I was trying to get ready for church this is my sweet little conversation I had with AH.
AH-Mommie, can Levi come to church with me today?
Me-No baby, Levi can't go to church
AH-but why? Jesus loves him too.
Wow-really I mean I had no words she was correct. Just had to explain that puppy dogs had to stay home.

It was an amazing service on Encountering the Cross. After church we had lunch with our sweet friends at Zaxbys then headed home for a nap. That afternoon AH wanted to bake her Minnie Mouse sugar cookies and we dyed some Easter Eggs.
Yummy

Trying to wait patiently

My pinterest egg dying project. AH and I had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment