Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekend Update

January 17-20,2013
Thursday night my family did a little late birthday dinner celebration for me at Cypress Inn. Of course it was delicious and we had a wonderful time except for all the times my child kept telling me she had to go tee tee or poo poo.  So of course we mad several trips to the potty throughout dinner and probably only one was a success ! Think she just wanted to walk by the "big fish pool" and see all the catfish. She's smart don't ever underestimate her.

Friday evening we joined MiMi, Poppy, Aunt Jen Jen and JD at Jalapenos for dinner up by the house. Afterwards Allie Hunter went back to spend the night with Mimi and Poppy since I had to be up bright and early to work the next day, so I went home to a completely empty house (it's so nice every now and then to have it all to myself) Chad was out of town hunting.

This picture was taken before we left to go eat dinner that night. I was trying to do my "business" in the bathroom and Allie Hunter wanted some "pictles" and you see what happened she dropped them right in front of my feet..........then continued to get upset with me while I was cleaning up. She proceeded to tell me "Mommie not throw them away, your wastin pictles. I wanna eat them"



Saturday I worked till about 11 had lunch at Newk's with my wonderful co-worker then headed to get AH to take a nap. We both took an amazing nap. Thank goodness I didn't get called back out. That evening we went over to my good friend Kelli's house and let all the girls play. They had such a fun time playing together. Kelli and I probably had more fun than they did just talking and catching up. We ordered pizza and made brownies :) yummy !!! Kelli knows my weakness.
Sweet Besties coloring

Yes, I know she's probably up to no good with that look she keeps giving me.

+
Really Ella Raegan, this is the look at get when I just want one picture of you. After all the loving I gave you and I even fed you your supper. I will remember this.

The Floor was clean when we got to Kelli's house and this was after literally 10 minutes.



Sunday I had to go to work again but thank goodness I was out of there by 10:45. I ended up meeting Chad, AH and Gigi at Northport Diner for lunch. Allie Hunter left with Gigi after lunch to head down to the farm to spend the day/night since her school was closed the next day. Chad and I went to Lowe's so he could get more stuff to work on fire pit. When we got home that's all he did was work on fire pit. I cleaned a little, tried to watch some TV, walked outside to talk to Chad some but I was sooo bored. I don't know how to just relax when AH isn't around. That evening we ended up having a dinner date at Clark's up the road that has the BEST wings.

Paw Paw and Allie Hunter riding Pete !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment