Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snow Day

So Thursday Jan,17th it finally SNOWED !!!!! It was so beautiful. Though when I left work the roads were horrible. I literally was driving 10mph in 55 mph speed zone. We closed work a little early and I headed straight to get Allie Hunter from school so we could go home and play in it. (Daddy was still at work in MS) Allie Hunter kept saying "Mommie, it's rainin big ice" "I just wanna eat it" The first thing she did when we got home was ask could she eat it. I think she had more fun eating the snow than playing in the snow. We stayed outside about 20 minutes playing eating ice :)

This picture was taken at school before I had to go pick her up !! All the kids had a blast they said trying to catch the snow !
Love my House !!!!

Literally all she wanted to do was stand there and eat ice !

Land on side of our house

No comments:

Post a Comment