Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Allie Hunter's Randoms

Allie Hunter you never cease to surprise us anymore. Your just way to smart these days. Your in the stage where everything you say is a question and you ask a MILLION. Mommy and Daddy would greatly appreciate it if you would stop growing up and talking like your 6 instead of 2.


Mine and AH's conversation in bath tub ...
Me-Allie Hunter stop drinking the bath water, that is disgusting.
AH-Mommy,it not "dguting" i like it.
Me-Yes it is you probably tee teed in here and your drinking it so stop
AH-I not tee tee in my bath water
Then 5 minutes later after this convo
AH-Mommy, I not gonna drink the water cause you tee teed in it.
wow, really thanks AH !! :)

Santa conversation
Me-Allie Hunter you ready for Santa to come see you and bring you presents?
AH-I not want Santa to come see me I just want pink prizes.

Me-He has to come to our house and bring your presents.
AH-How he gonna get here? He gonna ride in your car mommy?
Me-No baby he rides in his sleigh with his reindeer.
AH-OOO...I not want pink prizes just wanna ride the reindeer.
I mean really what do you say to that. How precious.

Our conversation everyday literally in the car
AH-Mommy, where we going?
Me-Home baby
AH-Why?
Me-Cause we have to go eat supper and take a bath and get ready for school tomorrow.
AH-Ooo,We going home now?
Me-Yes Allie Hunter
AH-okay
5 minutes later
AH-Mommy, where we going?
Seriously the conversation starts all over again for the entire 20 minute ride home. This conversation reminds me of that song "This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend...."

Me-Allie Hunter did you poo poo in the potty today at school or in your panties?
AH-I pooped in my princesses (this is what she calls her panties since most of them are princess) now leave me alone.
Me-I told you that you have to be a big girl and poo poo in the potty if not you'll have to wear a diaper like a baby.
AH-I not a baby, stop talking to me.
WOW-really attitude already at 2. But thank goodness she has started back pooping in the potty and this attitude is getting better.


Me-Allie Hunter, Reagan isn't going to be at school today her mommy said she was sick.
AH-Well just tell her mommy to give her some of that bubble gum medicine and she'll feel better.
It was so sweet. If only it were that easy.

On the phone with AH's doctors office
Me-Her name is Allison Hunter Hoggle, Date of birth 05-21-2010
AH-Mommie, that not my name it Allie Hunter. Tell her.
Thank goodness lady could hear, we both just died out laughing.
She has also started correcting anyone who calls her baby, bay bay, sweetie or anything besides her actually name!! It's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment