Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekend Update/Birthday

Warning: Please excuse all these blog post in a row. Have had some computer/uploading issues. Hopefully I'll catch up soon !! :)

January 10-13,2013
Thursday I had an early birthday celebration from some AWESOME co-workers at the office. We had pizza and the most delicious Mocha Chocolate Cake. (they know how much I love anything flavored Mocha)

Friday I left work a little early so Chad and I could head to Birmingham to celebrate my birthday. I was so thankful that we were going to be spending the night at the Winfrey also. I love a good excuse to just stay in an hotel. Makes me feel like I've actually been on vacation, cause we all know if I'm at home with no child I can't sit still I feel like I have to get to cleaning or be getting something done. I was also thankful to actually get some good sleep since AH has decided she wants to wake up every few hours during the night just to make sure we are still at home with her. (don't know where this came from)Chad was such good sport. He walked around the Galleria with me for several hours then it was time to head back an get ready for dinner. Chad of course loves surprising me (which I hate surprises) and wouldn't tell me where we were going for dinner till we actually pulled up. He couldn't have picked a better place. Flemings !!! It was ABSOLUTELY delicious. I don't think I will ever order a steak again anywhere here in town, nobody can beat theirs. It was that good. Our sides and desserts were also wonderful. I highly recommend it to anybody who has never eaten there. (warning:it is a little expensive) Thanks to my wonderful hubby for making my 27th birthday so special and making me feel special  !!!!!



Saturday we both actually slept till 10. It was amazing. I forget what it feels like to sleep past 7. We I did some more shopping that morning before heading back home. I actually came home and took a nap. Yes I know how lazy, But hey as I say it's "my birthday weekend".  Ended up getting AH from mom that afternoon and we were just lazy rest of the night.

Sunday Chad had gone down to his farm and Allie Hunter woke up in such a horrible mood. I would just look at her and she would scream "MOMMIE YOU NOT LOOK AT ME!!"  She definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Needless to say we didn't make church :(

No comments:

Post a Comment