Thursday, May 2, 2013

Allie Hunter's 1st Hair Cut

So let me start off by rephrasing the Post title.

"Allie Hunter's 1st Hair Trim"
Wednesday May 1, 2013

For all of you that know me I have the worst phobia of getting my hair cut or even trimmed. I just fear that someone is going to "bump" into the hair stylist and whack there goes my hair. Poor AH might end up just like me cause I've had the same phobia for her for almost the past 3 years. She has never not once had her hair cut. Scissors have NEVER touched this child's hair. So this was a big deal for ME. She really could have cared less. Her hair has gotten SO long and bless her, it's thin and fine just like mine and her daddy's. The ends were really starting to need a little help since it had grown out so long. I promised Chad when she turned 3 I would get it trimmed. The time had come. I took her to my hair stylist, Lacey. She is nothing but AWESOME. The entire day I had texted her non-stop about being so nervous and to not make fun of me if I cried. Proud to say I didn't cry though. Should have taken a pic of myself to show y'all the look of nervousness on my face.

Here we go..........


She wouldn't look at me and smile for anything. She just kept staring at herself in the mirror


Mouth full of M&M's

Post Hair Cut. My almost 3 year old. Thank you so much Lacey.

The cutest little "my first haircut" certificate EVER !!

After walking around the store for literally 30 minutes trying to pick out a prize she finally picked this Let's Go Fishin' game. She's so indecisive like me! Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment