Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Sunday May 12

Mother's Day for me was PERFECT. Couldn't have been better. We all woke up that morning went to an amazing church service then Chad and Allie Hunter took me out for lunch at Longhorns. YUMMY-So delicious. We headed home played in the yard some, took naps, and that evening Chad fixed me supper and we all snuggled on the couch and watched Brave as a family. Which is an adorable movie. AH loved it. It was such a stress-free, relaxing day. We had seen both our moms the day before after Allie Hunter's recital to celebrate Mother's Day with them so this day was ALL MINE. Chad and Allie Hunter for sure spoiled me.



Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be this sweet girls Mommie. I feel so honored and blessed. Hope I'm as half the Mommie to her as mine was to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment