Tuesday, August 21, 2012

2 Year Pictures

My sweet baby girl turned 2 back in May. We have been so busy this summer with vacations and all kinds of showers and parties to attend. I finally got around to get Allie Hunter's 2 year pics done about a month ago and yes I am finally posting about it. My dear sweet friend, Kristie, who is a wonderful person inside and out met me one afternoon to just take a few snap shots of AH. I was so proud of AH she did great. She is so full of life, energy and herself these days. She was so excited to be getting her picture taken. She loves the camera and loves to say "CHEESE" sometimes she does it a little to much and looks like her eyes are closed. We took them at a church on the lake and AH loved looking at the water and watching for the boats. (She is obsessed about boats, ever since we moved up on the lake we go over the bridge everyday and she loves looking for the boats and she can spot one a mile away). So with all that said Allie Hunter's pictures turned out AMAZING. I have so many good ones to pick from don't know how I'm gonna decide which ones to blow up for the house. Here are just a hand full of some adorable ones that really bring out Allie Hunter's personality.


Love this precious smile




Love her dimples, I had some just like this when I was little



Thought we were done so we were changing and AH wanted more pics, this is why we are naked :)



Thanks Kristie for being an amazing friend and really capturing Allie Hunter's outgoing personality. Your the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment