Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weekend Update

Okay..So another busy weekend has come and gone. Do you expect anything different from us Hoggle's? I swear ever since we moved back in to society from Moundville we haven't stopped or even slowed down. It's something ever weekend, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Friday after work I had some ME time and went and had my hair done. My hair dresser Lacey is fixing to have a baby so I had to get the last minute appt. in before she went out. That night our good friends Judd, Cassie and their little girl Addie who we literally haven't seen in MONTHS came over for dinner. Chad the grilling Chef he is fixed us some amazing food. I swear I'm gonna find that man a apron and chefs hat to wear when he is grilling. Allie Hunter enjoyed getting to play with Addie so much. They were from inside to outside and from one room to another playing. They had a blast. They even had to play ballerina dress up. Being the dance mom I am I even pulled out some of Allie Hunter's tutus for them to wear.
Allie Hunter and Addie

Addie and Allie Hunter playing Ballernia

Saturday was Chad's 29th birthday. AH woke up that morning saying "Happy Day Ol'Man" Guess it's my fault since I called him old man since this is his last year in his 20's. Where does the time go?  Since we had so much to do that day daddy's celebration would come later that evening.(While we were gone think daddy enjoyed his b'day with the house to his self playing video games) Allie Hunter and I had to rush and get ready to go to my cousin Ashley's bridesmaid luncheon at Cypress Inn. The food was great and the cake we had for dessert was delicious.
The bridesmaids/flower girls

Ashley and flower girls

Maddie, Allie Hunter and Millie

Ashley and Allie Hunter

AH and her TOTO

Cousins

Bridesmaids minus a few

Sweet girls looking for the boat


After the luncheon AH and I rushed over to ABJ (her ballet studio) for open house. She is moving up to another class. Which I am so excited cause I get to sit back and watch and not have to participate, but there goes my only exercise I used to get. So she had to have tap shoes and we needed some new ballet slippers since hers were to little. She was so excited to be back there. She has missed it so much. Can't wait for September 6th to get here. She looks so dang cute running around the house in her tap shoes dancing. I need to video her. That evening after nap we went down to JD's camp house in Sawyerville to grill out, celebrate Chad's birthday and spend the night. We had a wonderful time. AH even stayed up with us till midnight. Needless to say though we didn't sleep good cause she slept with us and we aren't used to that and either is she. Thank goodness we slept to 10. JD and Aunt Jen Jen got up and fixed us a wonderful breakfast before we headed back home. On the way home we had to stop at the farm so AH could feed and pet the horses. She loves them.
AH being silly eating her hot dog

Fixing to help daddy blow out his candles

Happy Day Ol'Man as AH would say

Sunday once we got home we all took naps then JD and Aunt Jen Jen came over to our house to grill out and watch Shark Week. It was a busy but wonderful weekend spent with wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment