Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy 4 Year Anniversary to US!!

WOW.....Can not believe Chad and I have been married 4 years on Thursday (August 23,2008). I know I always say how fast time flies but I'm serious it does. Especially when you get married and start having kids. Just seems like yesterday we were getting ready for our big day. It was amazing and everything I could have dreamed of. I remember it rained ALL DAY LONG. Thank goodness I had gone with my gut instinct about having the wedding/reception indoors :) We got married at Northport Baptist and our reception was at the Bryant Conference Center. The day couldn't have been more perfect and the past 4 years have been amazing. We have grown so much as individuals and as a couple. God truly blessed me with a wonderful man and then with a wonderful daughter, Allie Hunter, who is now 2. Never would have dreamed my life would have turned out this way. Chad your the man of my dreams, my best friend, the love of my life and my baby's daddy :) Thank you for always just being YOU. You treat me like a princess and now our little girl is a little princess too. I love you forever and always.
Here are a few pictures from our wedding day.
Leaving in the Limo headed off to our honeymoon destination ANTIGUA

Waiting....

Our First Dance

Mr. and Mrs. Chad Hoggle

Our first time seeing each other

Bridal Party


HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY to us. Here's to many more wonderful years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment