Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Afternoon @ the Park

So every since we got back from our cruise Allie Hunter has been so attached to her mommie. She missed me so much. :( She would whine when we had to go to school or even if we were at home and I walked out to use the bathroom she'd scream "mommie where'd you go, I need you". She wanted to go to school but she also wanted her mommie to stay there with her. So everyday I was having to bribe her, and The Park always seemed to work :) I took AH to this cute little park in Northport. They have so much stuff to do and AH can do pretty much everything. It's a perfect lil' place. Nobody is hardly ever there when we go. WE LOVE IT. Although she never wants to leave. I always have to make up some good excuse why we have to leave and she always says "OTAY" This particular day it was overcast and I told her that it was fixing to rain so we had to hurry and leave and also we were going to go eat beans (her favorite @ Mexican Restaurant) with MiMi. Which the going to eat beans part was TRUE !!

My sweet lil' girl



"Mommie I do it dis way"

No comments:

Post a Comment