Tuesday, September 11, 2012

AH 1st Horse Ride


As all of you may know my in-laws have a farm with several horses. Allie Hunter is obsessed with these horses. She can literally name all their names for you and she's better at pointing out who's who's than I am. Yeah I know that's sad. She has gotten to sit on the horses several times but she's never actually gotten on one saddled all up and gotten to ride around the field. So this Sunday Chad took Allie Hunter to the farm to see horses. She had been begging all week wanting to go see the horses. I stayed back home to get some house work done that I was way behind on. That might even be an understatement. When they finally got back home. Allie Hunter came running in the house saying "Mommie, I rode horses." I said "What horse did you ride?" her response "Mommie, I ride REO" (horses name is OREO) Gotta love how she says it. She was so excited. Now every time I try and bribe her like if she'll mind or be good at school I'll ask what she wants her response "I wanna ride horses" Looks like she'll be having alot more horse rides in her near future.
Paw Paw and AH riding Oreo aka REO

No comments:

Post a Comment