Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ballet/Aunt Jennifers Graduation

Yay...Ballet finally started back up again. Allie Hunter was sooooooo excited to start back. I figured since we didn't do ballet the second part of the summer she would have forgotten about it. Ummm..NO, AH was so ready to go "CHASSE" and "TIPTOE" She couldn't wait. We started back last Thursday and as soon as I picked her up from school she said "Mommie, you taking me to chasse with Emma Grace?" For those of you who don't know yes my child literally has a BFF at 2. It's so crazy. She ask about her all the time and always wants to go see Emma Grace. This was our first time doing this class at ballet. We've always done the mommie and me class and now AH is old enough to move up. So mommie just gets to sit back and watch through the magic window :) She did amazing though. I was so proud of her. Of course she ROCKED her chassee and tiptoe moves. Also, her teachers are amazing. That's probably one reason Allie Hunter loves it so much. I forgot my camera as usual so I had to get some with my phone this was the best I could get. I'm gonna try and remember to take some more with my camera this week.



AH loves feeling independent. She is growing up way to fast for me.


After ballet was over we had to literally run to the car and rush over to DCH because my sister Jennifer was graduating from Radiology School. Didn't even have time to change AH out of her ballet outfit. YAY....Go Aunt Jen Jen. Can't believe her 2 years are already over. Congrats!!!!! All that hard work has finally payed off.
Jennifer's whole class


AH loves these 2 :)

Whole Family


The next day Jennifer took her exam in BHAM and of course she PASSED. YAY....We knew you could do it and she passed with flying colors. :) So we all got together and celebrated at the Cheesecake Factory. Our waitress fixed Jennifer's cheesecake up right......
Congratulations Jennifer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment