Thursday, May 24, 2012

Allie Hunter is 2



As I am writing this I am still fighting back the tears ... sniff sniff. I can't believe my sweet baby girl is 2. Time has flown by way to fast. She is changing so much everyday, can't even blink my eye cause she's learned something else new and repeating everything. She's not suppose to be growing up this fast. Can't believe that two years ago she came into this world weighing 6.2lbs and now weighing in at 30lbs. She is an independent, sassy, fun-loving, fearless, loving and smart little girl. I know I say every time she's in a different stage that "I love this stage the most" but seriously I love this age and stage the most !!! She's so much fun to play with wanting to pretend, play dress up. I love that she can actually communicate with me what she wants or doesn't want and if something is the matter or hurts she can tell me. Alot easier than having a fussy child trying to figure out why they are crying.


My sweet girl on her birthday, ready to go celebrate at school with her friends !


I took some butterfly cookies ( from celebrations, yummy ) to AH's school on Monday for her to be able to celebrate her real birthday with all her new friends at school and her wonderful teachers. Thank you Ashton for taking some pictures for me :)




After I picked up AH from school we topped her birthday day off with celebrating at chick fil a with one of her best friends Emma Grace. They girls had a blast eating and playing until the cow showed up and both girls were climbing all over us cause they were scared of the big cow, though when the cow went back in the back AH was pitching a fit cause she wanted him to come back out, really don't think AH knew what she wanted. hahaha Our other little friend Reagan (Ray Ray) was gonna come but hate she wasn't able to make it to celebrate with us, but we will for sure be going back soon :)



Allie Hunter wasn't wanting to eat so I told her that if she didn't eat she couldn't go play and guess Emma Grace was ready to go play so she decided to hand feed Allie Hunter. What are best friends for :)
yay finally got a picture of Emma Grace, obviously she doesn't like smiling at the camera


No comments:

Post a Comment