Thursday, May 10, 2012

Best Friends


Allie Hunter's best friend Emma Grace and her lil' sissy Ella Raegan came over to play yesterday and visit our new house. I love getting the girls together and letting them play they act like sisters, loving on each other one minute then whining cause the other one has what they want the next. haha They were so excited to see each other. AH hasn't seen EG in a week or so cause they no longer attend the same preschool :( which means just alot more play dates to line up. Here's some pics of the BFF's !

AH's look when I won't get up to help her ! She still has to learn how to steer her 4-wheeler

AH and lil' sissy ER

Silly girls. Do you know how hard it is to get 2 two year olds to smile and look at the same time especially when they are outside playing.

"you hide me"



 Wish I had taken a picture of the girls eating Popsicles. Can't believe Kelli has deprived that baby of one. ( haha Kelli you know I love you ) So don't kill me when Emma Grace wants them all the time. My child seriously could eat 5 a day. She's obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment