Thursday, May 24, 2012

My 1st Scooter (Yeah, like we needed another toy)

So Chad and I have been racking our brains for months now about what to get AH for her birthday. The child seriously doesn't need anything, she has everything ( guess that's what happens when your an only child and only grandchild on both sides) I thought about just putting money in her savings account but I still wanted to be able to say "mommy and daddy got her this..". So we decided on this pink my 1st scooter. Something that wasn't to big. Needless to say my child's so high maintenance after showing her how to ride it she continued to just stand on it with both feet screaming "PUSH", she wanted US to push her. Such a sassy little thing. Then she decided since we wouldn't keep pushing her that she could just sit on it and straddle it and push it with her feet while sitting on it. Laziness :) Gotta love her though, She's very determined and she'll find a way. We also got her a little DORA bed comforter, sheet and pillowcase. I know don't hate. I can't stand character bedding either. It's so cheesy. She had saw one but it was Minnie Mouse at Target and pitched a fit for it but we didn't buy it for her cause she doesn't even watch Minnie Mouse anymore she's all about Dora. But didn't know what else to get her and found a Dora one at walmart and she absolutely loves it. Figured she could enjoy it now in her toddler bed cause when she gets in a big girl bed no more character bedding. But hey, at least it matched her new wall color. Her favorite thing right now about her bed is her pillow which she says "my PIOW" some how she leaves the L's out but only in this word. So adorable though. She drags her pillow in the den, our bedroom wherever she goes it's gonna come. Heaven forbid you lay out and she will freak out. IT'S HER PIOW !!
So excited about her Scooter, right before she told daddy "PUSH"


She's thinking forget this I'll do it my own way if you want push me around. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment