Thursday, May 10, 2012

Starting a New Chapter

Okay, So I promised myself that I would start blogging as soon as we moved to our new home. Well the time has come. I am not one that is very good with computers but hopefully I will learn alot about this and become a pro at blogging.

We recently moved from Moundville back up to Northport. I AM SOOOOO STINKING EXCITED !!!!! ( if you can't tell by my ALL CAPS ) We are so much closer to everyone and mine and Chads drive to work are both shorter. I am so excited to be starting this new journey in our lives. Hopefully once everything gets settled and calmed down after this month I can do some serious blogging. This month has and is going to be a BUSY month for the us. First off we moved to new home, AH started a new preschool program which she loves, getting her adjusted to that and her new room with her new big girl bed had me stressed out beyond belief but she has picked right up like nothing has changed, AH's 2nd birthday party at Mimi and Poppy's house, our house warming party and finally AH has to get tubes AGAIN and her adenoids taking out. :( Bless her I know, but hopefully this will be it.

I promise to get some pictures of the house ASAP. We  JD ( Aunt Jen Jen's BF ) painted AH's room and the laundry room and they look amazing. I love how it all turned out. Even though JD and Chad ragged me about the paint choice for AH's room at first they both fell in love it later. ( Which they probably still won't admit )

No comments:

Post a Comment