Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AH's Play Date

Last Thursday May 31 we had a wonderful play date with some of AH's friends. Reagan ( which I have known her mom since high school ) and Emma Grace ( her mother and I meet when the girls were just a few weeks old ). We took the girls to CHOM and they had a blast. Of course Allie Hunter wanted to just run around and do her own thing, whatever and whenever. Emma Grace was just so excited I think that every room we went into she had to observe everything in it and Reagan was just so chilled, layed back, okay I'll do whatever. They also had some class at 10:30 that we did called "lets get physical" it was just dancing and exercising and acting silly. I think I was worried the most about AH not doing what she was suppose to be doing or just wanting to leave but she did wonderful she fit right in. Took Emma Grace and Reagan a little long to open up. But hey, Allie Hunter is MY child so she doesn't meet a stranger. hahah  After CHOM we walked across the street and ate lunch a Mellow Mushroom, haven't ate there in forever and forgot how delicious there pizzas were. So thankful I had a day off during the week to enjoy with Allie Hunter and good friends.
Anything to do with a horse AH is all about

There's no way to get all 3 girls to look at same time


Emma Grace, her Mommy and Sissy


This picture just makes me so sad. Before we know it they will seriously be getting into a car to go hang out together :(


YAY, Meg got a sorta half smile

Getting ready for the "lets get physical" class

Meg please don't hate me, your such a good sport more the reason we love you ;)

She came up to me and said "mommie, come here. I say cheese" she wanted her picture take with the bears

No comments:

Post a Comment