Monday, June 25, 2012

"CUPTAKES"

Thought I needed to blog this. A favorite and wanted to remember in future.

Last week we had swim lessons and we had to stop by grocery store on the way home. When we pulled up at grocery store I told AH that since she was good at swim lessons and if she was good in grocery then she could pick out a prize. She first said "no pize" then I had to explain all the choices she had. I told her she could pick anything...candy,gummies,a balloon etc. So the whole time we are in grocery store she was saying "mommie, I get pize". We walked down the candy aisle and she found some gummies "gumpies" so that's what she wanted. On our way to the check out counter we had to walk through the bakery section. Allie Hunter found her some "cuptakes". I proceeded to tell her that she didn't need "cuptakes" that she had picked out "gumpies". She walked over to me and handed me her "gumpies" and said "no gumpies mommie". Then walked over and picked up the 6 pack of cupcakes. Walked back over to me and touched my arm and said "Mommie, I swim good..I need cuptakes" Wish I had a pick of her face when she came over to tell me that. Looked like the face of a 10 year old in a 2 year old body being so serious. So I'm sure you all know what happened next. The child got her "cuptakes". Who was I to break her little heart when she asked so sweet. Gotta love this baby girl.
So happy to be finally eating her "CUPTAKE"

YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment