Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Words from the mouth of a 2 year old

Everything out of AH's mouth is either "I DO IT", "I HELP YOU" or "I HOLD YOU". Though my all time favorite ( note the sarcasm ) is "THAT'S MINE". Everything is HERS.

AH ask "IS IT HOT" about everything
She calls a Popsicle a "POPTICLE"
She calls her Gummies "GUMMPES"
She's insisting Levi's ( our dog ) name is "SISSY" ( yeah, really have no idea )

Ask every morning on the way to school " mommie, we going to see the cow"-When I say no we are going to school, but do you want to go see the cow she says "NO MOMMIE" and starts to whine ( have no idea )

When she tee tee's or poo poo's on the potty she says "I DID IT, NOW I NEED THAT" ( pointing the the toilet paper )

Loves playing dress up and cooking in her kitchen. All the time bringing her kitchen spoon and bowl in the den to me and her daddy saying "HERE, EAT THIS"

Loves her baby that has a magnetic passy. If you ask her who's passy it is she says "ITS THE BABY'S PASSY"

Insist on putting on her own diaper. ( This makes for a dramatic diaper change ) - why we are starting to wear pull ups

Every morning when I'm getting ready she looks out our bedroom door to backyard and says "KITTY CAT WHERE ARE YOU" ( have a neighborhood cat that comes in our backyard, AH thinks its HER CAT )

When you ask AH where her daddy is her response is always "DADDY AT WORK"

She is obsessed about her backpack. When I pick AH from school first thing she says to me " I GET MY BACKPACK" and runs straight to where it is.

When we drive over the bridge on Tierce Patton she has to tell me "MOMMY THAT'S MY WATER" every time. (just this bridge she does this)

When you ask her how old she is she says "I'M TWO" while holding up 5 fingers. (yeah 2 going on 5 is right) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment