Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I LOVE............

Allie Hunter-

I love how you are so independent, sassy, fun-loving, and a mommies baby (which are you becoming more of a daddy's girl). I love how you always want to kiss my boo-boos and I can tell you I have one and you will kiss it. I love how you always wake up in mornings screaming "mommie, let me out". I love how when we tell you we love you your response now is "I love you too". I love how when we say our prayers at night you lay there and listen to me and you always know when I'm finished and you say "AMEN" while nodding your head. I love how you always have to "DO IT". I love when we come home you rush inside to let Levi (our dog) out of his cage. You always tell me you have to poo-poo in potty and we go several times a day but you never poo-poo. I think you just like playing with the toilet paper. You have started always taking your diaper off and want to run around naked (looks like potty training is in your near future). I love how you always tell me how you want to wear your hair...Pony Tail or Headband and you always have to pick out your hair bow which never matches. You also always have to pick out your clothes, which makes me sad but at least you always pick out a cute outfit. I love how you always want to talk to me and have conversations with me while we are driving in the car. Don't know where this came from but you always ask me "do --------- (so or so) bite?". I wish we owned a cow that produced Chocolate milk, cause we can never have enough "CHOC MILK" for you. You want it all the time. I love how I can ask you what you want to drink and eat at a restaurant and you'll tell me and eat sooooo good. I love that your MY BABY GIRL  and that will never change. You will always be my best friend. I love you to the moon and back.

Love,
Your Mommie

No comments:

Post a Comment