Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby Bunnies

So those of you that don't know my sister(Jennifer) and cousin(Lena) rabbits had bunnies. 7 of them !!! They just recently opened their eyes and AH loves going to see the big rabbits so when I told her they had little babies she has been non-stop about wanting to go see the baby bunnies. Once we got there she ran straight to the back door when out the doggy door to where the rabbits where. Baby girl doesn't forget ANYTHING. She's smart as a whip!! Excited wasn't even the word to describe her when we told her she could hold them. She was so sweet to them but of course pitched a fit when it was time to put them back up :( Go figure, I didn't even wanna put the cute little things up. They just sat in your lap so still and content. They were precious. So this morning in the car the first thing AH said was
AH-"Mommie I not wanna go to school today"
Me-"Why not Allie Hunter, You love school?"
AH-"Yeah but I wanna go to Jen Jen's and see my baby bunnies, I'll go to school mo-norrow"
Gotta love her, really she's just getting to big for me to handle sometimes !!

This was her favorite one. She said "I love this one Mommie" To bad daddy would see this as good eating and not a good pet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment