Thursday, October 18, 2012

Girls Afternoon getting pampered

The other day my mom had text me to see if Allie Hunter and I wanted to join her and my sister to get our toes painted and eat supper. Well of course who wouldn't. After the day I had that day at work I needed something relaxing. AH was so excited when I picked her up from school and told her what we were going to go do. If you read my previous post then you'll know about her always wanting me to paint her finger nails. She's all for it :) We meet MiMi and Aunt Jen Jen at Tuscaloosa Nails and Spa in Midtown. AH did AMAZING. My mom has taken her before but just to get her finger nails done. So I was a little nervous how she would do having to wait on mommie to get hers done, but she was an angel. She sat in my lap the entire time while I got my pedicure and just talked and talked to the lady. She was so amazed.  Then when it was her turn to get her finger nails and toe nails painted she was loving it. I let her pick out whatever color she wanted and she picked Green. Her new favorite color these days. One of the workers kept giving her suckers for being so sweet. She can for sure turn the charm on when she wants something :) After, we ate supper at Tazikis and Uncle JoJo ended up surprising us and eating with us. Allie Hunter was so excited to see him. She was all about him at dinner she wouldn't talk to anybody else. I'm already looking forward to taking her again to get her nails painted. It was so much fun just having some girl time together. I for see a lot of girl time in our future since hunting season has started for daddy.


.
She wouldn't smile or hardly even look at MiMi to take a picture cause she was to amazed and into the lady painting her nails. :)

Thanks MiMi for our wonderful relaxing afteroon of girl time !

No comments:

Post a Comment