Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"I tee tee in potty"


So it has officially been 2 weeks since Allie Hunter has been wearing big girl panties. I am so proud of her. She just one day decided she didn't want to wear pull ups and she wanted to be naked and started going to the potty. WOW, I know. It was been so much more easy than I thought. She still has #2 accidents some but this past weekend she did really great with that. She now has a draw full of big girl panties from princess to Dora to hello kitty. You name it she's got them. I believe AH's favorite part of this is picking out what panties she wants to wear and this takes 5 minutes she's so indecisive just like ME !! Last week it was all about Dora but this week she's moved on to Hello Kitty. I continue to pray she keeps this up. She has gotten so many prizes these past 2 weeks, her favorite though is stickers or chocolate. Mommie and Daddy are soo proud of you Allie Hunter !!! :)
"Look at my panties, It's Dora"

1 comment:

  1. Love to lay her down drop those panties and get overtop of her and put my hard cock up her pussy i bet her pussy is super tight

    ReplyDelete