Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dear Allie Hunter

I would really like for you to believe me when we are riding to school every morning and you point out all the school buses screaming
"Mommie, you see that skool bus?" only to be followed with "Mommie, you see it, you see it?, it's right there" Yes baby I see all 15 you point out to me every morning.

I wish you would stop embarrassing me when you always ask for my phone no matter where we are and your smart little self goes to the videos and plays Justin Bieber "oh baby, baby baby oh" Yes I get its your favorite song but it's not mommies. Especially when I am in the middle of grocery shopping at Winn Dixie and Justin Bieber blares through my phone and everybody is looking at me. Nobody believes me when I say you did it. You've got to find a new favorite song and fast ! :)

I love how every morning and might I say only on school mornings you pitch a fit for Mommie to paint your finger nails. Why do you choose the mornings we have to be out the door at a certain time to want your nails painted ? I can do it any afternoon or on the weekends. But you seem to want to only fit it in your schedule on school mornings.

I promise you I am not going to forget that ballet is on Thursdays. Thanks for asking me every morning in the car "Mommie, is it Thusday yet, I have ballet?" Yes baby I know how could I ever forget.

I really wish you would learn that "time-out" is not where you wanna go. When you are misbehaving you'll say "I wanna go to time-out" How am I suppose to send you now? That defeats the whole purpose. We must work on this.

I love how artistic you are and I love that you love to draw and color. But must you draw the letter A all the time all over everything including my windows in the kitchen? At least stop using the red crayon and pick a lighter color. Thanks

I'm wondering why your daddy and I never seem to have any cash on us this is including loose change. Maybe since you say to us everyday "I need some moneys" You clean us out. I hope by the time your 16 you'll have enough saved up for a car. Lets just hope you know where all this "moneys" is hidden.

I thought you would be more girly girl like your mommie and not poot in public or in front of other people but looks like you have taken after your Aunt Jennifer and Uncle JoJo.  Just please next time we are in public don't say
AH-"Mommie, you hear that?"
Me-"No baby, What?"
AH-"I just pooted"
Really while everybody stares. Another embarrassing moment. Just pray you grow out of this soon. But your daddy says at least you admit it when you do it. Only plus to this it seems.

And lastly I promise you I will always have Chocolate Milk for you at the house. The grocery store is never out. You are going to turn into chocolate as much as you drink chocolate milk and eat Hersey's kisses :) which the kisses is partial mine and your daddy's fault, how dare we eat them in front of you without giving you one.

You never seize to amaze me, your way to smart to be 2 1/2, and we are never surprised anymore by what comes out your mouth. Your one smart, sassy,beautiful independent girl.

We love you so much,
Mommie and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment