Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10 HOURS OF HARD LABOR=A SWING SET

This past Sunday Chad, my dad and JD came over to help put together a playhouse/swing set that my in-laws had gotten Allie Hunter for a late birthday/early Christmas present. Needless to say they started at 10am and didn't finish till 9pm. WOW took forever. Hope it last forever cause I don't for see them doing this again. Allie Hunter is for sure one spoiled little princess, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Also I will add how wonderful my mother and sister are. They helped me in my front yard trim my bushes, rake all the leaves and also helped me pull weeds. I have an AWSOME family. Now, we probably won't see them back over for a while cause they'll probably think I'll find another project for them to help me with. Allie Hunter didn't get to play on it till yesterday since it was so late Sunday when they finished and it was sooooo cold outside. She had a blast "swining". Thanks GIGI and PAW PAW for this wonderful present, now I'm never gonna be able to keep her inside. haha
Spoiled Rotten isn't even close




This is AH's way of "swining"

"Mommie, I got a Winnow"

Thanks to everybody who helped make this smile on this sweet little girls face :) Nothing lights up a room more than seeing her happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment