Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sorority Row Trick or Treating

Yesterday Allie Hunter and I met Reagan and her mommie to take the girls trick or treating on sorority row. I had wanted to take AH last year but figured she was still to little so I have been looking forward to this day for weeks and apparently so had everybody else in Tuscaloosa county. It was packed, people were everywhere. So glad I thought to bring the wagon for the girls to ride in with a big blanket cause it sure was freezing. The wind was horrible. After about a hand full of houses the girls were content just staying wrapped up in the blanket riding in the wagon,so we just called it a night. They had a blast and got a good bit of candy. Once we got in the car to leave I didn't even make it out of the parking lot and AH was already eating her candy. Girl's got a sweet tooth just like her mommie and daddy, she gets it honest. I had originally had AH a ballernia outfit cause she kept telling me she wanted to be a ballerina for Halloween but this past weekend she informed me she wanted to be a ballerina princess. So Mommie went to the store and got her a princess outfit. I had brought both for her to decide what she wanted to be cause knew if I had brought one she would have pitched a fit and wanted to be the other and as I guessed she picked the princess. We'll see who she chooses to be on Halloween night....
Allie Hunter and her friend "Rainin" (Reagan)




Love this pic, by the second house AH had it all under control. Just hold your bucket over and you'll get candy :)

Trick or Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment