Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Puppy Love

Allie Hunter has become so attached to our to dogs we have, Duke(a boxer) and Levi ( a Maltese-Yorkie mix). Poor dogs get harassed all the time and I mean ALL THE TIME ! But she loves her "bruders" as AH says. Shes always wanting Levi to sit in her lap or for him to chase her around the house. She has to put him in his cage every morning before we leave and when we get home she has to let him out. That's her thing. Levi has learned to hide from her, but oh Allie Hunter has gotten so good at finding him cause he hides in the same 3 places, either under our bed, on top of the couch or in Allie Hunters room on top of her bed. Now Duke stays outside mostly so when we go outside AH pulls him by his collar everywhere. He just looks up at us with this saddest face like really people :( and goes where ever she pulls. She also has to feed and water them too. If we try and do it she pitches a fit. At least I can get her to help me do something. She knows exactly where the food is stored and will go get a cup full and put it in their bowls. Here lately she has been wanting Duke to come inside with us so we have been letting him in the house in the afternoons to chill in the den and yesterday AH had asked me if we could go ride the horses and I told her maybe another day next thing I know she's sitting on Duke saying "Mommie, I ride a horsey" She's such a mess. Who needs a horse when you have a boxer....
AH and Duke
Levi is probably thinking better you than me !!!
(and yes I know Levi needs a haircut bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment