Sunday, November 11, 2012

Alabama Homecoming Parade

So I was looking back and obviously I forgot to blog about Alabama Homecoming Parade. There wasn't much that we did that day since it was so cold outside. We had a wonderful lunch at Jim N' Nicks before the parade. There food is so delicious to me especially the mac and cheese :) I was surprised that they weren't a lot more busy since the parade was just right up the hill. We had a perfect park and after lunch we just walked up the hill to watch the parade. Allie Hunter had a blast and loved every minute of it. She wasn't to excited about Big AL but thank goodness he didn't come near us. She loved watching the band and all homecoming court. She kept saying "mommie, there's a princess'' This was probably why the next day she told me she wanted to be a princess instead of a ballerina for Halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment