Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Weekend Update

Finally I am trying and almost caught up with my blogging. I have been so busy lately/or have had a visit with Mr.Migraine. So anyway this past week/weekend was very fun-filled and busy. But I love it. This past weekend started off Friday evening when we took Allie Hunter to Disney on Ice. Aunt Jen Jen and JD joined us too. We started the night off eating a wonderful dinner and dessert at the Cheesecake Factory and then headed on to watch the princess's skate at the BJCC. We had wonderful and perfect seats. AH was a little skeptical when Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck came out but once she realized they weren't going to come up to her she was all about them. I enjoyed so much watching the look on her face when all the princesses came out to skate. She was so mesmerized. Whenever a character or princess would leave for someone else to come out she would say "Mommie,they have to go tee tee?, but they come back out" It was the cutest thing ever. Where do kids come up with these things ?
Waiting on our wonderful "R-E-O" cheesecake AH picked out. She thought she was something else with her princess outfit on and her "trown"

Love having Aunt Jen Jen and JD come hang with us, they are such wonderful troopers

My sweet perfect lil' family


Saturday Allie Hunter's good friend Reagan had her 3rd birthday party. It was at the Tuscaloosa Barnyard, and it was such a wonderful place. The lady,Tami,kept them busy the entire time. There was so much for the kids to do. I have sooooo many pictures and it was such a wonderful party that it will have to have it's own blog.

Sunday was just a perfect day to be lazy. We stayed in our pj's all day long and I literally watched lifetime movies all day long. HOW AWESOME. I even got some alone time to catch up on blogging while AH helped daddy do some yard work :) While I was so into one of my movies my husband snapped a pic, looks like I wasn't the only one into the movie..... :)
Gotta love it, at least she gets it honest. Looks like Levi was even watching with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment