Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Visiting TOTO

For those of you who don't know my sweet Toto is my grandmother. I am so lucky to be named after her, her first name is also Toby. She is so special to me and I look up to her so much. She has always been there for me. She's one sweet lil lady. She lives in Eutaw so we don't get to see her as much as I wish, but I try to at least see her once a month. I want AH growing up around her as much as she can. Allie Hunter already loves her Toto so much and I know Toto feels the same about her. They have a special little bond. Right now AH is the only great-granddaughter Toto has. I remember going to see my great-grandmother in Demopolis when I was little, she always had vanilla bean ice cream. I hope AH grows up and has just as special memories like I did.
AH is fascinated with money, funny thing is she only wants $1.00 bills and nothing else. I LOVE IT, hope that doesn't change anytime soon. So every time we go to visit Toto she has to give her a $1.00 :) You would have thought she gave her $100.00 as excited as she gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment