Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fair Fun

Thursday after ballet I surprised Allie Hunter and took her to the fair in town that was at sokol park. We met 2 of my sweet friends from work and there kids. There was so many rides for AH's age. She had a blast and of course after she got off every ride she would say "mommie, I wanna do it again". It was so cute. She thought and acted like she was 8 instead of 2 1/2. They also had baby bunnies and baby pigs at the entrance and of course we had to pet and feed them. We also had to ride the horse "DOC". It was a fun night but it was FREEZING. By the end of the night AH was crying saying "mommie, I can't feel my hand it to cold" bless her heart ! 

Landri Brooke and Allie Hunter

Allie Hunter and Colton. "Should I drove babe or you?''


AH riding "DOC''

Of course we had to feed the pigs

Colton,Allie Hunter and Landri Brooke

Brandi and sweet Landri Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment