Thursday, November 29, 2012

Look who came to visit

After thanksgiving Santa sent an elf to come visit the Hoggle house. This was AH's reaction.

Mommy-Allie Hunter, who is that up in the tree?
AH-That's an elf.
Mommy-I think Santa sent her to watch you so she could go back every night and tell Santa how good you were.
AH-I not like that elf and I not like Santa
Mommy-Allie Hunter, the elf and Santa are both very sweet. The elf just has to help Santa watch you to make sure your sweet to everybody so you can get presents.
AH-Ooooooo....She can stay I like her and I like presents :)

Kids....never know what they'll say. I told AH she has to pick her out a name and of course she picked Tinkerbell. Told AH she already had a Tinkerbell and they might get confused so she had to pick another one. Well...She picked Bell. Gotta love her. So meet Ms.Bell !  AH hasn't really gotten into her very much but hopefully they will warm up to each other and she'll enjoy looking for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment