Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ashley and J's wedding Part 2

For those of you who read and keep up with my blog you probably remember me telling y'all how AH and I were in my cousins wedding in Meridian, MS back in Sept. Here's a short version of previous blog. My cousin got married to a wonderful man named J a few months back. It was a gorgeous wedding and reception. I told y'all how beautiful and pretty everything was including the bride :) so finally here are some pics from Ashley and J's special night.

This picture is so sweet. All of us bridesmaids sneaking a peek of Ashley and J seeing each other for the first time.






This Picture has a lot of meaning. We took the exact same picture when I got married.

This by far is one of my favorite. Parents of the Groom and Parents of the Bride. PRICELESS

Mr. and Mrs. Lauderdale

No comments:

Post a Comment