Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trick or Treat

Our week has been so busy with something everyday. So once Halloween night actually came around we were all so tired from the first of the week. We just decided to take Allie Hunter to Mimi and Poppy's house to trick or treat down the street and around a few blocks. She already had so much candy from earlier in the week festivities. We decided to just pull her in the wagon and she had a blast. The first couple of houses she wanted her daddy or I to go up to the door with her but about the 6th house or so she wanted to do it all by herself. Once we got on the last street these 2 houses had their yard decorated so cute with blow ups, smoke, and scary music. AH looked at me when we got to those houses and said "Mommie, you going with me? you can hold my hand !" Gotta love her. Guess it was a little to much for her.

"lets go daddy, i want some candy"

i love this sassy little princess


this was when she got brave and wanted to do it all by herself. she gets her independence from me !!






love my perfect lil' family sooo much. thank you god for a wonderful daughter and an awesome husband/daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment