Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This thanksgiving I was on call.....yeah I know BOO!!!! Thank goodness I made my 2 desserts and homemade Mac and cheese the night before. I was just fixing to get out of bed to get ready to go to my parents and I got called out. Thank goodness I wasn't gone long and was back home by 9 to get shower and get ready. We went over to my parents for lunch and as always food was amazing.
I wasn't able to go to Chads farm that evening since I was on call and the drive would have been to far if I had gotten called out. So I went home and napped while Chad and AH headed to farm. Hate I missed it :( They both spent the night down there since Chad was leaving bright and early in the morning to go out of town hunting and Marsha kept AH since I was going Black Friday shopping and had to get up and work next morning. I made (yes made, didn't give her a choice) my mom go shopping with me. I enjoyed it so much, I never get to spend time with my mom without AH with me. Think I enjoyed that more than shopping. She was such a trooper. I got so many good deals and so many presents bought. We left around 7:30 thanksgiving night and didn't get back home till 2:30am. Then I had to get up and be at work by 7. Thank goodness AH took a good nap that afternoon with me. 
The wonderful Fam. Minus the newlyweds J and Ashley :( We missed y'all.
Sorry I am not dressed up was on call and was in rush to get over to moms house to visit everybody!!

AH and her "MAN"

AH playing hair with all the girls @ the farm. Hate I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment